Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jim McClellan

Needless to say I was shocked when I received the call from Kevin this morning informing me of Dan’s passing. I can only imagine the shock and deep sadness you are all going thru right now. I know what an integral part of both your professional and personal life Dan had become. Even though I admit I don’t know as much about Dan’s personal life as I should have, I too feel a big hole in my heart this morning. Dan and I go back close to 30 years, all the way back to my early days in the business and his at SECT. He was always and genuine soul, a pleasure to do business with, and a truly dedicated professional on site, which was one of the original reasons I became so found of working with you guys. Of course now that I’ve gotten to know you and you have people like Kevin on board that will never change but it will also never quite be the same you know. I’m sure in time we’ll carry on as normal but for now we morn the passing of a truly caring gentleman who we shall all miss greatly.

Of course it goes without saying if there is anything I can do to help please let me know and please keep us updated on details as they develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment