Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mindy Setzer

Jeremy and DSS Family~
 
    Word could not express the shock I felt when I heard this sad news today. My  prayers and thoughts are with you all...
Danny was one of the kindest men. I always knew my event was going to be the Best, when Dan was there. He brought a calm to me, when the intensity of the Event Business got so crazy. I always could count on him, no matter what!!!
   I still have a orange measuring stick he bought me, because I never knew how long the room was. He would ask for dimensions and I would be like " You thing you could come measure it for me?". He was so excited to give me that gift.....it had a bow on it!! : )
He will be greatly missed. I am so sad : ) Peace be with you all during this hard time.
 
Peace,
Mindy
 
Have a fantastic day!
 
M Events
Mindy Ramirez-Setser C.M.P./Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment