Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kim Hoffman

Jeremy,

Thank you for this beautifully written Memorial, you captured Dan's true being- he would be pleased ~

Dan was so special to me, when I think of the more than a decade that we worked side by side to produce Fashion Shows at the Music Hall and Midland Theatre it is no wonder we became so close.

His level of creativity and imagination was so far out there that I knew I trusted him when he would describe a set or lighting for a scene, and it sounded so bizarre...but because it was Dan I would say "let's go with it," it ended up being my favorite segment of the Show and he Loved hearing the crowds response and me smiling from ear to ear! He loved his work...he gave every show his all. he was a consummate professional!

Sincerely,

Kim Hoffman

No comments:

Post a Comment