Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Margaret Ragan

I've known Dan since our Senior year in high school, when he dated my best friend, Donna for most of the year. He went to North, we went to West. He was the nicest guy. I'd run into him at Freedom Palace and Cowtown Ballroom over the years, then we lost touch. Then around 1990, some mail for him was wrongly delivered to my house, letting me know we shared the same address, exactly 1 block apart! My husband and I walked it over to him...and we've been in sporadic touch ever since. The Cowtown Ballroom, Sweet Jesus movie and events got us communicating again, more often, and I'm glad. Dan was always so kind, interesting and fun. I last "spoke" w/ him via Facebook right after his birthday. This world has lost a beautiful soul. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment