Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Larry Tucker, Partner in Crime

Jeremy,
Thank you very much for getting me the infomation on Danny's passing.  Danny & I were roomates for most of the years that I was production manager & sound man for the Ozark Mountain Daredevils.  I literally spent more time with Dan than I did with my wife in those years.  I consider myself very Blessed to have been able to share those times with Dan.  His humor & talent kept me going when the road turned rough.  Danny's vision as the lighting director for the band was remarkable.  He could do more with a few instruments than most people today can do with a truck full of intelligent lighting fixtures.  Always a professional committed to seeing the task through, he never let the distractions or challenges of any situation get in the way of a successful show.  I know Danny will be missed by everyone he touched through the years.  I know I will miss him greatly.  I will miss his talent, his dedication, his humor, his smile & his heart.  I will always be grateful to have had the opportunity to work with him and to call him my friend.
 
Peace,
Larry Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment